Art and Craft
Monday, April 7th, 2018
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Drawing classes will be held monthly and will cover basic drawing issues. The instructor will have a theme and focus for each class. Drawing is an accumulation of skills and knowledge. This is a beginner to advanced class. Each level will be challenged.
Students are encouraged to bring their own supplies & try mediums.
• Drawing pencils – bring 3 pencils of different hardness 2H HB 2B.
• Suggested: Staedtler Mars Lumograph pencils 100, Drafting Set from 4H to 6B
• Kneaded eraser
• Sketch pad – suggested: 98lb paper Cason Mixed Media 9x12in.
• Photo images that interest you – instructor will supply images as well.
• Ruler and/or a 2ft string
• Markers and other drawing materials are accepted and encouraged if student wants
Cost: $1 per class
Pre-registration is required.
Painting & Art Class
Fridays, 9:00 am – 11:00 am or 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Bring your own supplies – any medium (oil, acrylic, watercolour) – and a qualified teacher will give instruction on techniques. This class has become so popular that we now offer two classes on Fridays. Register for your preferred time.
$1.00 per class. Membership required.
Wednesdays, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Do you Knit or Crochet and would love the time and space to devote to your craft? This talented group creates wonderful knitted and crocheted items, which are proudly displayed for sale at our Centre. Every level of expertise is welcome and you can also ask how to make something. Bring your own project or work on an item as a fundraiser for the Centre. Membership is required to participate in this program.
$1.00 per day